SPEAKING SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN
We have ideas on what we’d like to hear about, but this event is all about inspiration, so we’d love to hear from you.
If you’re interested in speaking, please fill out the form and we’ll get in touch when we’re ready for your submission.
Our event will include:
- Keynotes and talks from business users, Salesforce employees and MVP’s
- Community Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud
- Hands on Demo’s, Demo Jam, Enterprise & SMB,
- Admin, Business User & Students/Career focus
- Ohana – Using Salesforce for Happy Workplaces
- The Future of Work
Speakers Guidelines (Credit to Happy Ltd)
We want our Inspire East conference to be truly great, to Inspire Salesforce users with real-life stories and take homes to improve their business. instead of the dull and bullet-pointed PowerPoint we all know, our aim is to have speakers bring their subjects to life and involve people. We would love it if you would:
- Be clear on the key points you want people to take away
- Tell stories. People remember stories. People understand the point you are making better if you illustrate it with a story that brings it to life.
- Involve people. Please prepare two questions to ask the audience. Please prepare two “quick win” takeaways that a user could implement (or ask their Admin to do) tomorrow.
- Think about the 20 second rule. How could you inspire our attendees to make things 20 seconds easier for their users, customers, organisation.
- Keep slides minimal
- Bring your passion
If your talk is successful we will send through our full speakers guidelines, and we can help you to adapt your presentation if necessary. We promise it will be worth it!