SPEAKERS: SUBMISSIONS NOW OPEN
About our sessions
Each speaker will be required to provide two take home ideas that attendees can use in real life.
There will be sessions for Sales, Marketing, Service and Communities as well as breakouts, demo jams, networking and hands-on learning areas.
Don’t see what you’re interested in? We want this event to be for you.
Please let us know what you’d like to see! This is an interactive community-led event, and will be updated/changing to meet your needs!
Our full schedule will be launching in September but we will be including –
- Real-life case studies from all sizes of business
- Hear from local businesses and awesome Salesforce MVPs
- Practical takeaways
- Communities – live build!
- Surveys and Customer Feedback
- Business Analysis for Awesome Admins – managing requirements
- Career and Student content – getting certified, starting a career in Salesforce, real-life Trailblazer stories, returning to work (salesforce supermums)
- Hands On – speak to experts, hands-on sessions, trailhead room
- DemoJam – a competition between our sponsors – who has the best app!
- Sponsor speed dating (bring your requirements and we’ll give you some suggestions
- Ohana: Creating Happy Workplaces, The Business Case for Happy Workplaces, 1-1-1 model, User Groups
8:30am Arrival registration
10am – 12pm Breakouts
4:30-5:15pm Closing Keynote
5:15 – 6pm Drinks reception